Monday, July 26, 2010
- Name: Steg (dos iz nit der šteg)
- Location: formerly of the Valley of the Aboriginal Ghosts, Israel
(what's with that name?) I've cool kicked it up in NYC. I've hunted the Giant Albino Deer Monster in Upstate New York. And i've lived with the Aboriginal Ghosts whose name still haunts my homeland. So take it from me when i say that the Goblin King discusses his lesson plans with NOBODY!!!
- A Nahhamu Devar Torah from Rabbi DINDŠ
- MASS RABBINIC ARREST 2
- Another Thought on “Eli Tziyon”
- Subverting Mourning
- Star-K, Meet Star-H
- Two and a Half Poems
- Beyond Evolution
- Incredible Cosmic Power: a Shavuos ShulDrasha
- Happy New Year! A Tazria‘-Metzora‘ DvarTorah
- My Sun Salutation
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.