Thursday, January 19, 2006

OMG! (Not the Teenage Guide to Popularity)

THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP
for the next 9 days
UNTIL THE END OF J.I.B. VOTING
ON THE 19th OF JANUARY/TEIVEIT, 2006/5766

(feel free to scroll down for other new posts)

Somebody nominated me for a
Jewish & Israeli Blog Award in the
BEST NEW BLOG 2005 (group A)
Category!


(thanks, whoever nominated me!)

As they say at my local bakery,
"If you like what you get,
TELL A FRIEND!
If you don't,
tell me!"


(:-)}

nominee

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your majesty.....
Just a mindless minion doing your bidding.
Hope you enjoyed the props.

1/12/2006 7:26 PM  
Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

w00t!

My half-hearted kvetsh on DovBear got some results!

Take that, General JC!
"King of all Goblins" definitely outranks überliberal satire general with überconservative trappings.

1/12/2006 7:40 PM  
Blogger bind said...

You have my vote - but I have a request could you activate your site feed?

1/17/2006 3:35 PM  
Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

Bind:

Done!
Although it probably wouldn't help, what with that Robbie dude kicking everyone else's butt...

1/17/2006 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home