Tuesday, February 20, 2007
- Name: Steg (dos iz nit der šteg)
- Location: formerly of the Valley of the Aboriginal Ghosts, Israel
(what's with that name?) I've cool kicked it up in NYC. I've hunted the Giant Albino Deer Monster in Upstate New York. And i've lived with the Aboriginal Ghosts whose name still haunts my homeland. So take it from me when i say that the Goblin King discusses his lesson plans with NOBODY!!!
- Giving Of Ourselves
- судтелб ңа'тæỳт-а ҙаз-а, даҫãв-а озу-дагувҙаб ўа'а...
- Moove Over, חיות רעות
- ״שמור״ ו״זכור״ בדיבור אחד
- אַרְיֵ׳לֵיבּ בן שֹׁאשָׁא הֶענָא
- I Don't Think That Counts As Attribution
- Hashem Is Here Hashem Is There
- Ve’ahavta le-*Rī‘u-kha Kamokha ?
- The Dayenu Factor
- Why Indiscriminate Kiruv Is Wrong
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.