Monday, February 13, 2006

מי אלה כעב תעופינה וכיונים אל ארבתיהם

In about a week, on Monday, 22 Shevat, 5766 / February 20, 2006, assuming all goes as planned I should be in Israel. I plan on staying for about a week (leaving the following Sunday), and being based in Southern Jerusalem while I'm there. So if you are a fellow blogger/commentor living in Israel or visiting there at the same time, it'd be great to meet up with you for some Shnitzi on ‘Eimeq Refa’im or anything else fun and Israel-y!

I should have a working cellphone;
email me and I'll send you the number.

להתראות

4 Comments:

Blogger PsychoToddler said...

Have a great trip!

2/14/2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Hope to see you here!

Jameel

The Muqata
A MuqataNet Enterprise Company (tm)

2/14/2006 10:36 AM  
Blogger thanbo said...

Have a good/productive trip!

My brother will be there from tomorrow to the 24th, mostly in Sde Boqer (south of Beersheva, where his collaborators at the Ben Gurion Field School hang out) and Ganei Tikvah (where our sister lives, near [/Y/o/k/o] Qiryat Ono).

2/15/2006 9:48 AM  
Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

thanks!

I always thought of Qiryat Ono as Qiryat Oh! No! :-P

2/15/2006 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home