Thursday, June 29, 2006

Roads Loads Modes Clodes

In honor of my friend Dr. PT and his daughter The PT.

Today I went to the Target (and that's TAR-gitt not tar-ZHAY, for God's sake) in Marble Hill, Manhattan. I was looking for zipper polo-shirts, but couldn't find any, so I picked up a few t-shirts instead.

While walking down the aisles of the store, I passed the children's clothing sections, and saw a "toddler girls" t-shirt that said:

The Toddler Laws of Property
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my hand, it's mine.
3. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
4. If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
5. If I think it's mine, it's mine.


So that was pretty funny.

Anyway, I'm (iy"H) heading out to Israel for about a month after July 4th, so if anyone there wants to meet up (whether for the first time or a repeat), feel free to email me.

And if anyone knows anywhere in the NYC metropolitan area where they sell zipper polo shirts, please pass that info along and hook a brother up.
for the uncultured... and Ezzie, a zipper polo shirt:
(get the idea?)

And speaking of brothers, yes, bro, I am planning a more Torah-related post. Expect it some time today back-dated (or retconned vehameivin yavin) to yesterday.

9 Comments:

Blogger Ezzie said...

LOL

What the heck are zipper polo shirts!?

6/29/2006 4:01 PM  
Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

see the edited post with picture.

6/29/2006 11:35 PM  
Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

Yup, Valley of the Aboriginal Ghosts... even farther down the valley than i've lived before!

6/30/2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger Knitter of shiny things said...

Are you going to walk through Hell to get there?

[I actually think the walk through Hell is quite nice provided you have an adequate water supply and you're not in a rush and it's a nice day out...]

7/01/2006 6:55 PM  
Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Steg: Zipper polo shirts looks painful! (Are they really considered stylish?)

scary!

7/02/2006 5:39 AM  
Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

KoST:

probably. that's a nice park. i haven't been there when it's snowed, though ;-) .

MM:

thanks, sounds like fun!

J@tM:

i think the problem is that they're not considered stylish [anymore], and therefore i'm having trouble finding any. i just prefer zippers to buttons.

7/02/2006 7:11 AM  
Blogger PsychoToddler said...

I thought those laws were for wives.

7/02/2006 11:59 AM  
Blogger Ezzie said...

LOL. Okay, got it. And they're pretty nice.

7/03/2006 3:12 AM  
Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

jlmkobi:

cool, seeya there then! :-)

7/06/2006 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home