Saturday, April 08, 2006

Visual Aids

גוט וואָך / שבוע טוב

On Friday Afternoon I finally got my pictures from my Presidents "Week" trip to Israel developed. I had a lot of space left on the last roll, so it also includes Purim and other things.

So feel free to check out these new and improved posts:

Heidi! Grandfather! Heidi! Grandfather!
(swiss chocolate)

One Hundred And One
(street sign)

העם עם תל אביב \ העם עם גוש עציון
(efrafa efrata)

...and the pictures you all've been waiting for...
From Russia With Hamantashen
(my purim costume)

OTHER PICTURES MAY BE RELEASED SOON
WITH THE PERMISSION OF THE PEOPLE IN THEM



By the way, when I was having my layover in France on the way back to the USA, I saw the following advertisement in the airport:
Now, je parle pas Français (I don't speak French), but is it just me or does it actually look like they're advertising 1 croak-monster or 1 part of pizza + 1 bison, all for 7.10 euro?

4 Comments:

Blogger Shira Salamone said...

Croak-monster?! :) LOL!

Ahem, Ms. B.A.-in-French regrets to report that a croque-monsieur is about as treif as it gets: It's a griddled-ham-and-cheese sandwich. A boisson is a beverage. Bison sounds a lot more interesting. :)

4/09/2006 3:14 AM  
Blogger Phillip Minden said...

Bot no, you don't ondörstand Français!

Eet mean: "You're one crock, mister, and have to leave the place."

Also, 'boisson' is fish.

4/09/2006 3:20 AM  
Blogger Mar Gavriel said...

Also, 'boisson' is fish.

Only if you're Balestinian.

4/09/2006 2:39 PM  
Blogger Shira Salamone said...

*Poisson* is fish! Just make sure you spell it with 2 ss, or, well, it could be fatal, even in French!

Word verification: "qgcjewj." What kind of Jew is that? :)

4/09/2006 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home